Next Scheduled Meeting
- May 3rd, 2022
- There is a cocktail hour from 5:00PM to 6:00PM with Hot and Cold Hors D'Oeuvres.
Our business meeting will start promptly at 6:00PM, followed immediately by our guest speaker.
- Geoffrey S. Lockyer, Esq. from Tybout, Redfearn, and Pell
"The Viability of Concurrent Jurisdiction for Work Injuries under the Federal Longshore Statute and Delaware Workers' Compensation Act"
(1 general CE credit is being approved by the Delaware DOI)
Those needing CE credit need to bring their License # and NPN# in order to receive credit for the course
Timothy’s Riverfront Grill
(Click here for more information)
The fee for the meeting is $25 for DCA members / $30 for non-members
Cash and checks accepted
Make checks payable to: Delaware Claims Association
- Tybout, Redfearn, and Pell will sponsor our open bar cocktail hour from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE DUE! Please mail in your dues for 2022 or bring them to our next meeting. We thank you for your continued support.
- 2022 DCA Officers
2021 Officers will remain the same for 2022.
- May 3rd - Meeting
- December 10th - Holiday Party
Stay tuned for additional details and events!
- Melanie Smyth
- (973) 948-9315
- Vice President:
- Bob Domenick
- (856) 802-9422
- Andrew Lukashunas
- (302) 658-6901
- Jennifer Burke
- (302) 824-8628
Please contact our Secretary for any contact information update requests.