Next Scheduled Meeting
- May 2nd, 2017
- There is a cocktail hour from 5:00PM to 6:00PM.
Our business meeting will start promptly at 6:00PM, followed immediately by Dinner and our Guest Speaker.
- Sheri Whelpley, CFE and Aubrey Shea, Forensic Accountants from Matson Driscoll & Damico LLP
"Understanding Business Interruption: Concepts and Considerations"
(1 general CE credit is being approved by the Delaware DOI)
Those needing CE credit need to bring their License # and NPN# in order to receive credit for the course
Cavaliers Country Club – Newark, DE
(Click here for club information)
The fee for dinner is $30 for DCA members / $40 for non-members
Cash and checks accepted
Make checks payable to: Delaware Claims Association
- Matson Driscoll & Damico LLP graciously agreed to sponsor our open bar cocktail hour from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- THIS MEETING IS FREE FOR LICENSED ADJUSTERS
If you are not on our mailing list, please send an email to Debra Lawhead to register for a seat.
- 2017 Fishing Trip
The Annual DCA Fishing Trip is on July 28th. RSVP before 7/1 by downloading and returning the reservation form with your payment.
- January 10th - Meeting
- February 7th - Meeting
- March 7th - Meeting
- April 4th - Meeting
- May 2nd - Meeting
- June 12th - Golf Outing
- July 28th - Fishing Trip
- September 12th - Meeting
- October 3rd - Seminar
- November 7th - Meeting
- December 2nd - Holiday Party
- Melanie Smyth
- (302) 449-3303
- Vice President:
- Bob Domenick
- (856) 802-9422
- Scott Forrest
- (302) 368-4123
- Debra Lawhead
- (302) 739-3651
Please contact our Secretary for any contact information update requests.